Home / National / 2 injured as fire engulfs Lahore’s Taj Cinema
2 injured as fire engulfs Lahore’s Taj Cinema

2 injured as fire engulfs Lahore’s Taj Cinema

LAHORE: A fire engulfed the famous Taj Cinema building located at the Garhi Shahu, injuring two people. 

According to details, it was still not clear as to how the building caught fire but the most likely cause was a short-circuit which had ignited the flames. Four fire tenders were busy battling the flames which had caught on to the whole building. 

Shops and houses nearby had been vacated as traffic had also been diverted away from the cinema.  Utv-Line

 

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top