Home / National / Lahore: Fire at plaza causes huge loss
Lahore: Fire at plaza causes huge loss

Lahore: Fire at plaza causes huge loss

LAHORE: Fire broke out at a plaza situated at the Mall Road Lahore near Regal Chowk on Wednesday which spread very quickly and engulfed several electronics and mobile parts shops.

Eight teams of fire brigade and Rescue 1122 reached the spot after being informed and brought the fire under control after a hectic effort of one hour.

Rescue sources said that the blaze damaged more than 15 shops. Valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted in fire. No loss of life was reported in the incident.

According to rescue sources, the fire was caused due to short-circuit.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top